Sunday, 12 May 2013

CE2208 - Computer Aided Building Drawing 3rd Sem - Civil Engineering | Anna University

B.E 3rd Semester Civil Engineering Lab Syllabus of Anna University: 

                      Students those who are all studying civil engineering 3rd semester and undergoing semester exams must need of syllabus copy to know their studying areas and details. Syllabus copy have an important role in studying for examinations. Below i have listed the civil engineering 3 rd semester syllabus of CE2208 - Computer Aided Building Drawing Laboratory. Go though the syllabus and study well for your exams by choosing the correct text books.


CE2208 COMPUTER AIDED BUILDING DRAWING

OBJECTIVE:

At the end of this course the student should be able to draft on computer building drawings (Plan,
Elevation and sectional views) in accordance with development and control rules satisfying
Orientation and functional requirements for the following:
1. Buildings with load bearing walls (Flat and pitched roof) –
Including details of doors and windows 15
2. RCC framed structures 15
3. Industrial buildings – North light roof structures – Trusses 15
4. Perspective view of one and two storey buildings 15


TEXT BOOKS
1. Civil Engg. Drawing & House Planning – Varma B.P., Khanna publishers, Delhi
2. Building drawing & detailing – Balagopal & T.S. Prabhu, Spades Publishers, Calicut.

REFERENCES
1. Building drawing – Shah.M.G., Tata McGraw-Hill,1992
2. Building planning & Drawing –Kumaraswamy N., Kameswara Rao A., Charotar
Publishing
3. Shah, Kale and Patki, Building Drawing with integrated approach to built environment,
Tata McGraw-Hill.
Examination Guideline
30% of the end semester examination paper shall deal with planning, while the rest 70% shall be based on the drafting skill.

LIST OF EQUIPMENTS:
(For a batch of 30 students)
Sl. No. Description of Equipments Quantity
1. Computer system of Pentium IV or Equivalent 1 for each student
2. Licensed version of any reputed Analysis,
Design & Drafting software
1 copy for a set of 3 students

Just copy and paste on a notepad, take print out and have it with you always to study better. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. A very good article post indeed and thanks for sharing. It has proven useful to me as I am a construction student currently studying at university. I feel that your post was fluid and describes the topic very well. Regards, Steve
    Construction Dissertations | Building Studies Dissertations

    ReplyDelete